We have begun weekly in-person, outdoor church service! We will be meeting Saturday mornings, from 10-11am, at the San Diego Academy, 2800 E 4th St, National City, CA 91950.
What to expect:
1. What safety precautions will be in place?
- We will be screening attendees, and asking that any who has had any COVID symptoms to remain at home. You can always continue to watch our service online (see any of the links below for our online services).
- We are committed to wearing masks, and remaining 6ft apart.
- We will provide hand sanitizing stations at strategic locations.
- We will be doing temperature checks at the door
- We will ask families to pre-register (click here, or see link below)
2. What should I bring?
- Please bring a mask, chairs for you and your family, and some form of shade if you would like (umbrellas, easy ups, etc), and water as needed. For those who do not have, masks and chairs will be provided.
- NEW: We are also allowing for people to join us for a drive-up service, by parking their cars in the basketball court. If you chose to do this, we invite you to bring a smart phone to listen to the livestream, in case the speakers are too soft.
3. What can I expect?
- Expect celebration, joy, community, and delight as we gather to worship God together in person once again.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
(Please note, our new church service time will impact Sabbath School. Please connect with your Sabbath School leader about when the new timing for your class will be).
**By pre-registering, you are agreeing that you will help care for the health of church community by staying home if you develop any of the following COVID symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Persistent Cough
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Unusual Fatigue
- Muscle or body aches
- Severe Headache
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting