(Updated March 18 2022)
We know there are some FAQs regarding our COVID safety procedures. We've compiled answers to some of the most common. Please note we have added SECC guidelines regarding quarantine, which you can download by clicking the button below.
1. What is our current COVID safety procedure?
Our COVID safety procedures has 4 main parts.
COVID safety precautions
- Masks: Masks are now recommended but not required for everyone, regardless of vaccination status.
- Physical Distancing: if you are at high risk, physical distancing is still encouraged
- Hygiene (sanitization): there are hand sanitization stations throughout the church campus
- Stay home if sick/have symptoms: we ask those who are sick or have COVID symptoms to join our service online instead of in person.
- Air ventilation: We have new filters and an up-to-date A/C system in the church sanctuary.
2. What are your current quarantine or isolation procedures?
If you are feeling sick or have been exposed to COVID, please stay home and join our services online. If you have tested positive for COVID, please read our COVID quarantine protocol, which you can download by clicking the button below.
3.The CDC is has different recommendations based on COVID levels in each area. How do I know the most current COVID level in San Diego?
You can view the CDC COVID map by clicking here.
Adventist Council and FAQ on COVID vaccines:
As vaccines become more available to the general public, we are aware of some question that have arisen, both theological and medical. The North American Division, in consultation with the Biblical Research Institute and the Loma Linda University School of Public health have put together some resources we hope will be helpful. We are also linked the official Adventist statement regarding immunizations in general.